Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny for Yarn Along again.
These are my Northman Mittens (again), I am clearly taking my time finishing them.
The first one is finished, and I have only the lining to finish on the right mitten.
It's -4 out there right now.
I can't wait until these are finally done!

This week I finished reading The Spiderwick Chronicles with the Younger, and now I am poised on the brink of starting Rebecca.
I have always wanted to read this and someone else in the Yarn Along featured it last week or the week before.
This Yarn Along thing is great for book suggestions!

9 comments:

  1. Your mittens are amazing! And I agree, the Yarn Along is wonderful for book suggestions (and knitting inspiration =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at those amazing mittens, you can even see how warm they are through the photograph! So lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful mittens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just incredible mittens! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mittens are just lovely. How I would cherrish a pair of lined mittens.

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your mittens are looking fabulous! I just love that they have a lining to. They must feel so wonderfully thick and cozy when you wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with those mittens!! Rebecca will be a good one :)

    ReplyDelete