Friday, March 25, 2011

What do I have to Show for Myself?


This week has been a little bit of a disappointment as far as the kitchen is concerned.
I did manage to paint the radiator, and I got a few coats of creamy paint on this wall, but the Hubby vetoed the green I had planned for above the wainscoting so I am at an impasse there.
Also, the counter top turned out to be too small to wrap around like I had planned, and then it was too warped to attach to the other piece that I had on hand, so this table turned out to be kind of a disaster.
Back to the drawing board. Ikea will have those counters back in stock at the end of April, and I'll try again then.
I have been able to work on some important secret knitting for my job, so that's encouraging.
Blocking and seaming are the order of the day for that project.
Otherwise, today will be a day of major clean-up, an end-of-camp performance for the kids, and probably some pizza.
How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Love your radiator. LOL. : )
    In the thumbnail, this looked like it could be a sweet little bench. Just sayin.

    I had a week stuck at my computer, ending now with Emma saying "Why don't we ever do anything fun?" : (
    Like paint radiators.

    Here's hoping for a weekend! I like your blog!

    Suzanne (SO)

    ReplyDelete