Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer 3

Today began well with a little violin practice (I am borrowing Lecia's rule about earning computer time with practice time, and it's the best thing ever) (also, here is that new haircut I spoke of yesterday. Super cute, no?)
Then we had a visit to the doc for The Youngest's 2 month check-up.
She's healthy as can be. Not a big fan of the vaccinations, but better a little irritation now than measles later, I always say.

It was a gloomy day, weather-wise, so we did some inside stuff. We watched  The Thief of Bagdad which is a silent film starring Douglas Fairbanks. And then we played a little scrabble before dinner.
After dinner it was off to soccer for the kids,
and a concert for me.

Meg started a new Wednesday event this morning called Just One Day, and this is my entry therein. 
I'm starting to get into the groove of this daily posting thing, so I may see you all tomorrow.

3 comments: