Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Colors Week!

I just found out that this week is Summer Colors week on Poppytalk and I couldn't be more excited!
I love the challenge of coming up with a photo that fits the daily theme.

As far as our Summer updates go, yesterday and today I have spent almost every moment of non-working time re-knitting a sweater.
I do test knitting for a local yarn company from time to time and the last sweater I knit came out too small due to my own gauge issues.
I had hoped that blocking it would help, but that wasn't the case, so I have been furiously knitting to get it to them in a timely fashion.
Luckily, the sweater only takes 6 balls of yarn, and I am into my 3rd ball now, so I could finish by the middle of the week.

Now it's time to have some cookies, and watch the much anticipated new Aaron Sorkin show on HBO.
Have a relaxing Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment