Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny for the first time in a while.
I have been in a bit of a funk, knitting-wise, lately.
Which is unfortunate, since it's my job...
It feels like I can't get anything finished, and like I can't knit anything fast enough.
This week I was somewhat cured of that.
Size 17 needles will do that for one.
I cast on for this scarf on Sunday, and finished it up just now.
It's from Men's Knits, and has the inspiring name "Cable Scarf."
The Yarn is Cascade Eco Wool, doubled, and it's left over from another project for this customer.
I hope this means I have got my mojo back, because I have 2 sweaters, a hat and other miscellaneous things for customers, as well as things for my family.
I'd like to get an Easter dress or two squeezed out before they're needed on Sunday.
Have you ever lost your mojo? How did you get your groove back?

3 comments:

  1. A very manly looking scarf!
    Did I read that right - you intend making two dresses before sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a really nice scarf - my husband might even wear one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. I've never tried cables, but I think it might have to be the next knitting skill I learn.

    ReplyDelete